The 12th BJIFF Game-Based Animated Films Section includes multiple events such as the Forum, E-Sports Celebration for Filmmakers - Filmmaker Team Competition and Star Offline Competition, E-Sports Carnival, Red Carpet & Closing Ceremony. For this year's Game-based Animated Films Section, special co-initiators, co-initiators and ambassadors grow substantially whether in number or in quality compared to the previous years. Yu Wenwen is proposed as a special co-initiator, Aarif Rahman as a co-initiator, and Yu Haoming and Li Fei'er as ambassadors.
The 12th BJIFF Game-Based Animated Films Section will further strengthen the implementation plan of the integration of film and e-sports industry, effectively and quickly promotes the cooperation and development of both industries — the integration between IP gene of e-sports and film industry culture, and create a new model and possibilities to promote the interaction and integration of game, animation and film industries through cooperation with Beijing E-Sports Industry Development Association and “Beijing E-Sports” series events. It aims to guide the correct E-sports spirit, and pass positive energy of E-sports.
In the last two events of BJIFF Game-Based Animated Films Exhibition, the total transmission volume of each terminal of the network, the manuscript issued on the network and the total click volume were 70 million + times, and the total visit reached 5000 person-times. The official microblog released more than 30 articles, the microblog topic was read more than 17 million times, and the celebrity microblog was liked more than 5 million times, commented more than 1 million times, forwarded more than 3 million times, and subjected to hot search for 8 times. The official live broadcast of the event was broadcast on Douyu, Huya, Bilibili, Weibo and TikTok Live with a total of over 50 million viewers.
Guided by: Organizing Committee of the BJIFF, Publicity Department of Beijing Huairou District Committee of the Communist Party of China
Hosted by: Huairou District Cultural Industry Development Promotion Center, Zhongxuan Culture Media (Beijing) Co. Ltd.
Generally organized by: Poly Lexiang Entertainment Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
Sponsor: Beijing E-Sports Industry Development Association
Designated game for celebrity tournament: Game for Peace
Event-designated live streaming platform: Huya Live
III Time and venue of the event
From August 16 to 18, 2022
Yangsong Town Comprehensive Cultural Center, Flower Sea of the Film Town, Yangsong Town
- Game-Based Animated Films Section Animation Forum Successfully Concluded: Review Glorious Journey and Enhance Cultural Self-Confidence 2022-08-20
- Travel Future with Light and Shadow—12th BJIFF—Game-Based Animated Films Section Successfully Concluded 2022-08-20
- Game-Based Animated Films Section—“Collaboration of E-Sports and Films for Prosperous Future” Forum Concludes Successfully on August 17 2022-08-19
- Game-Based Animated Films Section—E-sports Carnival Makes Debut! 2022-08-16
- Game-Based Animated Films Section Animation Forum to Kick Off. Rising of Chinese Animation: The Glorious Journey and Cultural Self-Confidence 2022-08-15
- 12th BJIFF—Game-Based Animated Films Section to Open 2022-08-10