Founded in 2011, BJIFF has been successfully organized for nine editions. Its major section—Beijing Film Market is becoming an increasingly important collaboration, transaction, display and pitching platform for China and foreign film industries.
The 10th Beijing Film Market is scheduled to be held between August 25 and 28, 2020. All its sections are put online. Specifically, the exhibition combines display on BJIFF’s official website and live exhibition to fully demonstrate film production companies and projects; the Project Pitches and Industry Conversations will be available on BJIFF’s official website. With continuous in-depth implementation of the theme of “Display, Promotion, Transaction and Exchange”, international project pitches are including into the Project Pitches Platform; the Film Copyright Transaction Platform will be further enhanced through full integration of quality resources throughout domestic and international film supply chains and reinforced international collaboration so as to expand Chinese culture’s presence around the world and contribute to strengthening exchanges and cooperation among global cultures.
- BJIFF Day 4: Launch of Market, Opening of Master Classes 2020-08-26
- 10th BJIFF Opens, China Film & Huaxia Film Promotes New Films to Boost Market 2020-08-23
- Beijing Film Market Kicks off on August 25 with Five Major Sections 2020-08-19
- Beijing Film Market Preview: To Watch, To Think Further 2020-06-15
- Beijing Film Market Preview: Create Future Based on Professionalism 2020-06-12
- Advance Notice about Beijing Film Market | Let us meet at the place where you stand at the peak after a long parting 2020-06-08
- Advance Notice about Beijing Film Market | There’s an exciting future ahead in the vastness of the Milky Way 2020-06-05