The Project Pitches Training is a Chinese film creation training program organized by the Beijing International Film Festival (BJIFF) Beijing Film Market to further cultivate young filmmakers with both creative talent and production ability.
The first Project Pitches Training will be launched in 2021 and one session will be organized each year in the future. The training, with a mentor rotation system, will invite outstanding filmmakers from Chinese-speaking regions to serve as mentors to conduct face-to-face communication and guidance with selected participants and share practical experience.
It aims to stimulate creators to complete a short film with a specified theme within a time limit through targeted text creation, shooting and post-production guidance, thus creating a career starting point for young film creation talents, accelerating their path into the industry, and broadening their vision.
- The Shortlist for BJIFF TALENTS 2022 Announced 2022-06-13
- So It Is Him: BJIFF TALENTS 2022 Announced! 2022-04-20
- Recruitment of 2022 BJIFF TALENTS Wrapped Up! 2022-04-13
- High-profile Filmmakers to Join! Executive producers for BJIFF TALENTS 2022 Official Revealed! 2022-01-26
- BJIFF TALENTS - General Counsel and Artistic Advisors Released! 2022-01-21
- Coming for the Film! BJIFF TALENTS 2022 Starts Recruiting 2021-12-23
- The Final-round Project Pitching Features Valued Comments with Sharp Focus and Continuous Attention 2021-09-24
- The Final-round Project Pitches Held Successfully with Awards to be Announced soon 2021-09-24
- Planting Seeds and Looking Forward to Sprout: BJIFF TALENTS Concludes 2021-09-24
- BJIFF TALENTS—Birth of a Short Film 2021-07-30